Saturday, January 20, 2007

Moving with Teens can be Challenging

Ask just about anyone who's had to do it and they'll tell you in no uncertain terms that moving with teens is no picnic.

First, they almost never want to move away from their friends and their world of comfort. They can also have a hard time adjusting to a new location and may even seem depressed at first. Of course, many teens resent discipline and structure so it doesn't make it any easier.

I was thinking about moving to New York state and saw this great article on moving with teens I figured should help anybody who has to go through the process. While I was there I got a bunch of other moving and packing tips, too to help me prepare for the relocation. I also used the links provided to get some free estimates from New York moving companies. The whole Moving New York site (www.moving-newyork.net) is pretty impressive and I'd recommend it to anyone, even if they're not moving to or from New York because the tips apply to just about anywhere and they have a USA Moving Services page that will get you just about anywhere you want to go. Didn't cost me a cent, either.

Labels: , ,

del.icio.us Digg it Furl Google ma.gnolia Netvouz reddit Simpy Spurl Squidoo StumbleUpon Yahoo MyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home